- Erasmus+ Joint Master Degree (Erasmus Mundus)
Joint Master Programme "EDAMUS"
A cross-disciplinary and transnational approach of food quality and security
The "EDAMUS"("May we eat" in Latin) MASTER in SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT OF FOOD QUALITY is an Erasmus Mundus (Action 1) master.
It aims at developping internationally trained experts in the management of food quality and security.
It offers a cross-disciplinary (biology, technology, sociology, economics, law, etc.) and transnational approach of food quality and security.
It is a two-year academic curriculum with theoretical, methodological and practical courses throughout the different EDAMUS institutions. The last semester is dedicated to an internship in a research laboratory or in an industrial company.
The qualification consists of multiple European Master degrees.
The EDAMUS Consortium
- Université de Montpellier (UM) and Institut Agronomique Méditerranéen de Montpellier (CIHEAM-IAMM), France (coordinators of the programme)
- Universita dedli Studi della Basilicata (UNIBAS) and Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Bari (CIHEAM-IAMb), Italy
- Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Zaragoza (CIHEAM-IAMz), Spain
- Université Constantine 1 (UMC), Algeria
- Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania (CIHEAM-MAICh), Greece
- Universidade Católica Portuguesa (UCP), Portugal
- University of Tsukuba (UT), Japan
- University of Sherbrooke, Canada